Will your business or employer help?
Of course no business, for profit or nonprofit, can succeed without funding. There are a number of fundraising ideas to help SWARM grow.
- Donate items to use--dog food, toys, collars, leashes
- Donate itmes to raffle, sell, or auction
- Sponsor a building project and have a permanent plaque secured on or within the construction (fence, animal apartment, kennel, bath house)
- Allow us to put a donation jar in your business
- Be a drop point for donated items
- Public party and event fundraisers
- Hold adoption or fundraising events at your business location
- Sell pin-ups that we supply for a dollar at the register
- Donate a few hours of your trade to improve our facility
- Yard sales
These business have helped us grow already:
Safe and Warm Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Corporation